Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pretty bowls

Here's a few random items I accumulated last week:

The glass bowls were found at Belmont Salvos, for $15 (I know, a little pricey). It is a gorgeous op shop, everything is displayed beautifully, but prices aren't very cheap. These bowls were still in their original box, and looked like they had never been used. An unwanted wedding present, perhaps? I love the grapevine decoration, and the colours. The box was marked "Aderia Glass". I couldn't find much info on Aderia glass online, anyone know anything about it?



This basket is the perfect size to hold R's little board books. And I needed some hooks to hang my peg basket on the clothes line. These items were found at Salvos on Newcastle Rd. $1 for the hooks, $2 for the basket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those bowls are cute! I think I would have paid $15 for them.