Monday, April 25, 2011

Holiday Treasures 2

Here's another installment of my op shopping in the holidays.
Did I tell you that I didn't have to pay for any of my op shopping these holidays? My lovely mum offered to pay for my op shopping instead of giving me Easter eggs this year. A pretty good bargain for me!
This week I'm showing you some clothes I picked up for me.


I love this knit- it is so soft and goes with so many of my clothes. The sleeves go down to my elbows, which is great in the in-between weather. I've been experimenting with belts and brooches and they both look great with it. I can't pin down the colour- it's not quite red, it's not quite pink, it's definately a cool shade. $3.


This top wasn't a holiday buy, I bought it a month ago and forgot to show you. I love the polka dots, and the blue. It looks funny on the hanger, but it's very flattering to wear. That wide strip across the middle rouches up when I put it on, skimming over the tummy very nicely.


Another top that looks much better on. It's a light cotton, 3/4 sleeves, and hangs nicely, skimming over tummy instead of clinging on. There are sequins sewn into the coloured pattern, which gives a fun twinkle to it when on.


Love the bright colours of these two tops. I bought them for layering underneath other tops, as they do grab all my lumps and bumps. :-)



A brown elastic belt, $1. Wasn't sure if I'd use a brown belt in my wardrobe, but at $1, and in great condition, I figured it couldn't hurt.

Next week I'll be showing you my book finds. :-)
Linking over to Selena for her Thrift Share Mondays.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: